Monday, June 13, 2011

Stefanie Nissen

Since highschool graduation five years ago my drive and passion has led me to Los Angeles to pursue a career as a Fashion Designer. I completed my Bachelor's degree in Business Management with a focus on Fashion Design. I have designed clothes that have been sold in stores such as Bergdorf's, Barney's, Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Arden N to name a few. It's an exciting feeling seeing my clothes in stores or better... seeing someone wear them! I would have to say that my fashion interest really sparked when designing costumes for the Tri-Dels! My goal is to eventually have my own clothing line, so watch for it.

When I'm not busy designing, I am traveling. I have seen much of the world (France, Switzerland, Italy, Venice, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, England, and Australia). It's so exciting to experience another culture, eat the food, meet the people, and become inspired by all that surrounds you.

I love SoCal, there is always something exciting to do plus I have met some pretty cool celebrities and even styled a few. I miss small town Delta and the fact that there is only one stop light (I really despise traffic). I hope the past five years have brought the class of 2006 much success, love and happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment