Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gentry (Andrew) Mecham Wankier

The fall after we graduated I went to Snow College for a year and I did NOT enjoy my experience there (sorry you Snow lovers out there) so I transferred to SUU. After my first year of college was over I moved home for the summer and then "happened" to start dating Andrew Wankier. He then left on his mission to Philadelphia at the end of that summer and I continued my education at SUU. After two years he got home in August and we were married November 6, 2009! When you know it's right, it's right! We have been married for a year and seven months! We have made our home in Cedar City where we are both in school. I am pursuing my Education with a double major in Elementary Education/Special Education and a minor in Early Childhood. Andrew is pursuing his education in Nutrition. He wants to one day become a Registered Dietitian. That I think is still subject to change, but that is where it stands at this moment. He still has a few more years until he is done with school. I am pretty much done with school, I will be doing my student teaching in August, so I will be done in December and can't believe I will be done with school. We are loving life and are excited to start our own family one day.  Oh and GO YANKEES!

No comments:

Post a Comment