Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chelse' (Trevor) Lovell Anderson

The fall after graduation, I attended Snow College to begin my education and receive my Associates of Science degree. I finished in December of 2009. I farmed for Howard Basset during the summer break. While at Snow, I met my future husband, Trevor Anderson. After having three classes together we began dating and 5 months later we were married in the Manti Temple on March 7, 2009. In May of 2009, Trevor and I moved to Springville, Utah for Trevor’s employment at DHI Computing Service Inc. as an account manager. This past year I hired on as a temporary worker at IPP for about 9 months. We just returned from a trip back East where we had a lot of fun visiting my sister, sightseeing and experiencing new places like New York City and Niagara Falls. We love to ride Trevor's motorcycle and spend time with our families. We look forward to starting our family and hopefully one day move out of the city to small town, Oak City would be preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment